The Global Supreme Motor Policy is our standard, but enhanced comprehensive motor policy designed specifically for privately owned vehicles. Coverage is open to both male and female drivers who qualify to operate a private motor vehicle under the Road Traffic Act 1995.
This special policy offers attractive policy benefits, terms and conditions but is subject to the following underwriting criteria:
- Applicable only to Private Motor Comprehensive Coverage.
- The insured must be the legal owner of the vehicle or have an insurable interest in it.
- The insured must be at least 24 years and have been actively driving and held a full drivers license for at least 2 years.
- The vehicle must be used solely for social, domestic and pleasure purposes at all times.
- Standard policy deductibles will apply if a claim is made by the insured. Young drivers will attract a higher deductible if they were driving at the time of the accident.
- Special conditions may apply to "reconditioned" vehicles
- Catastrophe/perils - hurricane, storms, earthquake, flood
- Accidental damage
- Fire and theft
- Third party liability
- Legal defense costs
- Medical expenses benefit - up to EC$750
- Protected no claims discount after 5 consecutive claims free years. No penalty for the first accident if the claim is less than EC$20,000
- Replacement of a new vehicle if there is a total loss in first year
- Windscreen coverage - up to EC$3,000
- Special discount on any other type of policy taken out in own name or own business
- Chance to win special renewal raffle each year
- Wrecker fees up to EC$1,000
- Increased windscreen coverage - up to EC$5,000.00
- Personal accident benefit - Up to EC$25,000
- Temporary replacement vehicle up to 7 days - maximum EC$175.00 per day